Some of the links on this page may link to our affiliates. Learn more about our ad policies.
Best Monitored Medical Alert Systems for 2019
22 minute read|
Updated for December, 2019
Monitored Medical Alert Systems We Reviewed:
- Medical Guardian Family Guardian
- Runner-up: Lifeline GoSafe2
- Lifeline HomeSafe
- Runner-up: Medical Guardian Classic Guardian
- Bay Alarm Medical In-Home Medical Alert
- Runner-up: Alert1 Home (annual prepaid)
- Great Call Jitterbug Smart
- Runner-up: Lifeline GoSafe
- Bay Alarm Medical Mobile GPS
- Runner-up: Alert1 Mobile (annual prepaid)
The Top Medical Alert Systems
Monitored Medical Alert Systems are a great way to make sure a senior is always minutes away from help should they need it. These systems keep seniors in touch with caregivers or medical professionals should they fall when no one is around or if they need to monitor their health closely. We’ve put together this review of our favorite monitored medical alert systems to give you some insight on each system and help you find the best one for you and your situation.
Table of Contents
- Best Overall medical alert System
- Best Overall Runner Up
- Best in-home medical alert system,
- Best In-Home Runner Up
- Most affordable home medical alert system
- Most affordable home Runner Up
- Best mobile medical alert system
- Best mobile Runner Up
- Most affordable mobile medical alert system
- Most affordable mobile Runner Up
- Deciding on a medical alert system
- How Do Medical Alert Systems Work?
- What About Costs?
Aging joints and muscle pains are never any fun. Learn about the benefits to CBD Oil and how it can help those aging in place in this review.