Maintaining a healthy and active lifestyle is key to aging gracefully. These can be the best years of your life! Experience this chapter of life to its fullest.
Independent Living Guides
Independent living is different for everyone. As you’re aging in place, discover your favorite ways to stay active, happy, and free throughout your golden years.
Our Favorite Lifestyle Products
Explore expertly evaluated products that help you retain your independence and happiness.
Medical Alert Reviews
We compare the top medical alert system brands to make it easy for you to decide which one is right for you. Learn more about our top picks in this review.
Medical Guardian is a quality medical alert company that works hard to keep you or your loved ones safe. Learn more about if Medical Guardian is the right alert system for your home.
Enjoy the peace of mind of having MobileHelp at your fingertips without wearing obvious medical alert gadgets with the MobileHelp Smart. Learn more about the MobileHelp Smart in our review.
MobileHelp may not be at the top of the list in every category, but they have a proven track record with over 10 years of experience. See if they are the right fit for you.
Medical Alert systems bring safety and peace of mind to any senior’s home. But with all the options available, which is the best Medical Alert System for seniors, and which are the most affordable? Read our guide to find the right medical alert system for you.
Wheelchair accessories are great for those who spend large amounts of time in a wheelchair. Read about a few great options for you or a loved one in this review.
If you are disabled or a caregiver responsible for transporting patients you know having a light wheelchair has a significant impact on your job. Check out the great ultralight manual wheelchairs we’ve reviewed.
Reclining wheelchairs serve a variety of purposes for seniors. Use this review to help you decide which reclining manual wheelchair is best for you.
Lightweight wheelchairs are great for simple and quick transportation. Discover if one that we have picked out is right for you here.
These heavy duty manual wheelchairs are great for those who need help getting around, but need something sturdy and can hold up against ware and tear. Discover which one would best fit your lifestyle.
Kitchen Accessory Reviews
Numerous products available on the market can help the elderly with eating and everyday functions to gain and maintain independence. Find the best option for you in this review.
The Best Knife Guards for the Elderly will help you find the right product for your cooking needs and safety with an overview of features.
As we age, we can lose strength in our hands. In this review we have picked out some of the best can and jar openers for making life just a bit easier for seniors.
Tasks like taking a drink or opening a bottle can become more challenging as we age. Check out this review to see a few of our favorites.
More Lifestyle Advice
- What is Medigap Insurance?
- Everything You Want to Know About Senior Independent Living
- Financial Tools for Post-Retirement
- Seniors and the Gig Economy
- Winter Home Safety Tips for Seniors to Prepare Your Home
- How To Volunteer As A Senior
- 7 Tips for Creating a Senior-Friendly Bathroom Starting with Toilet Safety Rails
- Things Necessary For Aging with Dignity and Grace
- 6 Benefits of Stairlifts for Wheelchairs
- 10 Tips To Feel Comfortable In Your Own Home At An Old Age
- Healthy Foods To Eat And Meals You Can Make On Your Own
- Comfort Living: Why It Is Okay To Age At Home
- 6 Things To Do When Dealing With Loneliness At An Old Age
- A Guide to Gun Ownership for the Elderly
- Home Remodeling for Aging In Place
- Comprehensive Guide to Mobile Health/Telehealth